The story of Olivia Hope

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Incredible Growing Boy!


I bought this onesie at Target a while ago for, like, $1.74 and thought it would be a great monthly picture for my little dude-one each month until his first birthday. I forgot all about it the first month but I guess 2 months is still an ok place to start.

Our mini-man turned two months on Oct. 31st and he was all but 26" long and a hair under 16 pounds at his check up!! The onesie is size 18mos and, as you can see, is definitely big but not swimmingly so! I actually got his six month clothes out this past weekend and they are a perfect fit! Needless to say the little guy is a tiny giant! We compared him to Gwen AND his daddy at the same age and he has far exceeded them both! My doc said that I was "making butter" and someone else said "magic milk"! Ha!

Lewis is amazing! I love him so much and he has definitely brought us much joy! I can tell he is going to be a tender hearted little guy and probably a momma's boy-well actually he already is a momma's boy! You know what, though? I don't care! I love that he wants me more and that he lights up when I'm around! The fact that he wants me so much makes me feel all warm and gooey inside and I'll snuggle him all he wants!! I love my little/big Incredible Growing Boy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! Can we say a Football Player in the makin?

    He is darling...but, then again, so is my Jayne. We need to get them together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I love all that hair.

    ReplyDelete