The story of Olivia Hope

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Please Pray

Hi friends.
I just want to ask that you all take a minute (or several) to pray for Michele. She is having her c-section tomorrow morning. Needless to say she is scared and so many other emotions. Her surgery is scheduled for 8 am. If you're new to this blog I wrote about her a couple of posts ago. She is a friend who is going through something similar to what I am going through. Her family is also going through a hard time with this. Pray for the kids that they will feel God's arms wrap around them and be comforted. Pray for Michele and her husband that they will also feel God's arms and peace that only He can give them. I will let you know what I know as soon as I can. The baby's name is Hezekiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment